UpdatedWednesday July 22, 2020 byWest Boca Youth Baseball.
West Boca Youth Baseball Fall 2020 Season Registration is now open!
To register a player, volunteer, or coach simply click on the link below, or click on the 'Registration Now Open - Click Here to Register" banner located at the top of our Home Page.
In response to COVID19 WBYB has revamped our safety guidelines and protocols for the upcoming season! See our League COVID-19 response guidelines located in the League Rules, Regulations and Policies section on our website for more details.
- Registration is $195 per player (discounts offered for returning Spring 2020 Players, Siblings, and more)
- The Fall Season runs from September-November with playoffs
- Teams will have 2-3 weekly sessions including practices and games
- Player evaluations will be held Saturday, August 15th with a makeup on Wednesday, August 19th (registered players will receive an email with specifics)
- Please advise of play up/play down requests at the time of registration (players should evaluate with their recommended age group)
- If the fall season does not start due to COVID we will refund registration fees
Divisions by Age Group:
- Tball recommended for 4-6 yrs old who do not turn 7 before 5/1/2021
- Rookie (machine pitch) recommended for 7-8 yrs olds who do not turn 9 before 5/1/2021
- Minors (player pitch) recommended for 9-10 yr olds who do not turn 11 before 5/1/2021
- Majors 50/70 (player pitch) recommended for 11-12 yr olds who do not turn 13 before 5/1/2021
- Babe Ruth for players 13+
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.